Friday, March 2, 2007

Branching out, and how much life sucks

Well, let's start out with the good news. I've started Branching Out from Knitty, and I like it so far. I'm making it with my sws natural pink that Linda gave me. It's going well.
The bad news? Well I HATE life. I hate not having any money, I hate not having a job, I hate most of all not having any friends. I mean, sure, I love Angie and she's my best friend, and then there's Aaron. But I don't have any friends near me that I can count on. They all let me down. I don't even KNOW how to make new friends. It's so pointless and unfair and just... mean. I can't take it. Adeana is such a liar. She told me like, a week ago, that she was going to come over here today. Then she tells me TODAY that she made new plans. SO I told her I'd come and meet her and she could come over here after she was done hanging out with her other friends. She was supposed to call me. But she didn't. OF COURSE. And all I really wanted was to talk about STUPID partylite with her. I mean, I just wanted her to book a show. Is that so much to ask??? *sigh* Anyway, that's it for now. Later.

No comments: