Saturday, March 17, 2007

FO's and other stuff, but no pics (since I'm still lacking a digital camera....)

I finished my first full pair of Knitty's "Fetching," for Linda. I told her I'd be done today, and I am. It still bugs my that the one has a bad looking spot... but she doesn't mind. Maybe I'll use it for my car knitting and eventually make her a new left one, since I've done it so many times I have the pattern memorized. Anyway... in other, much more important, news, I got my yarn in today for my "Snowdrop" shawl... oh my god. It's sooooooo soft. It's 100% Baby Alpaca. If you've never felt that... you have to. You just... have to. It's sooooo soft. My only complaint is that it's so fine that it knots easily and it's nearly impossible to unknot it. I know unknot isn't a word but I'm freaking tired.
Linda had me babysit the boys today. I love them so much. Ashton is three months and Aizik is 16 months old. See, her babysitter quit. So I told Linda that I'd watch the boys for a hundred dolllars a week. So I probably will be doing that. I'm excited about it. It's a lot of work but it's good for three things. 1. It helps me get over my baby fever. (Not really. I mean, it sorta does but then sometimes it's worse... who knows.) 2. It's a job and (yarn) money. 3. It's good practice for when I have kids.
Hmm... what else... oh someone finally signed up to do a show. So she's PROBABLY having it on March 25th. I'm excited about that.
That's about all for now. Pics later, k? :) Chow!

No comments: