Sunday, April 15, 2007

Wow it's been a while...

Ok, so I'm a slacker. I know I know. I need to blog more. Well, he's the scoop since we last talked. I finished another pair of Knitty's fetching, for Misti's birthday. I changed the pattern so that cables wen't all the way up the back of the hand, and I took 5 stitches out so they'd fit her. Um... I'm still working on the flower purse. Sorta. Ok, so it's in my box and hasn't been touched in weeks. So sue me. Anyway, I'm making "Branching out" but I've changed the pattern. Of course. I'm making it into a stole instead of a shawl, and I'm doing three pattern repeats... it'll be neat. I'm using my "sws" for it, so I'm excited about it. I'm also doing my first pair of socks! I'm using opal "feelings" sock yarn, and I'm doing "Broadripple" also from knitty. Um... I'm also working on detangling my yarn that I dyed, so I can make a hat. It may be untangled by Christmas lol. That's about it. Well, back to my braves!

No comments: